DELIVERY: WE SEND ALL OVER THE EUROPEAN UNION, UK & SWITZERLAND
Personal wine advice
Condé Lugana di Sopra Chardonnay 2022
This white wine is obtained by the Chardonnay vineyard called “Laguna di Sopra”, characterized by fresh and calcareous clay soil. 30% of the grape do the fermentation into stainless steel tanks and the other 70% into French barriques. The ageing is 9 months long in the same percentage of the alcoholic fermentation.
The colour is brilliant and gold, the aroma is intense with notes of tropical fruits, spices and lemon, the palate is with incredible persistence, exceptional savoury finish.
Condé is the parental domain of Chiara Condello and since 2015 she has also been in charge of vineyards and winemaking here. Work is done with respect for biodiversity and thus without chemicals. The wines show great purity and are the ultimate expression of the local varietal of Sangiovese, the Sangiovese di Predappio on this limestone-clay soil. This combination gives elegant wines that develop particularly long and beautiful.